Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Diva Weekly Challenge #311 - Circle Square String Theory

I was so excited to see this weekly challenge!  I enjoy tangling in "frames" so it was fun to use the two shapes in this way.  I did one traditional Tangle on a 4"x 6ish" thick card stock and one colored pencil ZIMA (Zentangle Inspired Mail Art) on a postcard for my sister in England.  The tooth on the postcard was a bit too "toothy" for my taste, but I tried to make the best of it.  Not quite right, but it was fun to use my newly organized Prismacolor pencils.







2 comments:

  1. Both gorgeous! And so excited to be receiving this! I am hanging all the mail art I get between now and my open Studio (June 10th) in the studio and Bothy during the open studio. so this will FEATURE. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how on the black and white the coil and the best each look like they are sitting on top of the tile. Both are beautiful. And...impressive pencil collection!!

    ReplyDelete